- Journalists (including bloggers or anyone publishing content), reach out to email@example.com. Visit our press center for more information.
- For business partnerships, see our partnerships page.
- For legal inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For DMCA complaints, send your requests to email@example.com.
- For user data rights under privacy laws or regulations (e.g., GDPR), contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries sent to other DuckDuckGo email addresses will not receive a response.
- If you find any malware, phishing, or suspicious-looking websites or ads on DuckDuckGo, report them at email@example.com.
- For security vulnerabilities, submit a report via HackerOne.
- If you wish to add or update a !bang, use the !bang submission form.
- For feedback regarding DuckDuckGo Search, use the “Send feedback” link in the side of the results pages.
If you have general queries that don’t fall into the categories above, we’re listening at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our mailing address is 20 Paoli Pike, Paoli, Pennsylvania 19301, USA.
- Our representative under Article 27 of the GDPR is IT Governance Europe Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. email@example.com.
- Our representative under the UK’s GDPR is GRCI Law Limited, Unit 3, Clive Court, Bartholomew’s Walk, Cambridgeshire Business Park, Ely, CB7 4EA, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior versions on GitHub.